Gymnastics is a great way for kids to feel the magic of exercise while having a GREAT time. Here are 5 Reasons Why Gymnastics is GREAT:
1. Confidence – While Children are developing cognitive and behavioral skills, it is a serious advantage for them to learn a new physical skill. It helps develop their muscles and brains and will feed into their self esteem.
2. Start Young – Many sports rely on the participant having a certain level of cognitive ability before starting. Gymnastics is a sport where you can learn this ability while taking part. That means that you can start young and enjoy the learning process as part of the sport.
3. Physical & Mental Advantage – It is important to help guide children into healthy activities. Gymnastics will help in healthy muscle growth, coordination and cognitive exercise. By taking part in various gymnastics activities, they will develop all of these attributes in each session.
4. Healthy Eating – Due to them exercising regularly, you will find it easier to feed them healthier food. Their bodies will crave healthy and nutritious food as a result of the exercise.
5. Social Interaction – Gymnastics classes are run as groups. Consequently your child will interact with many different people. They will learn to listen to the teacher and their class mates, they will also learn to work together.
There is a strong correlation between physical activity and academic achievements!!